Monday, August 2, 2010

Graduate Roommate Needed!

Hello,
My name is Josh Berer, I'm starting grad school at IU this fall in the
Central Eurasian Studies department. I'm looking for a roommate for
the year. I'm in a nice house on the north side, 3 bedrooms, one of
which I use as an office, so I just have the one room available. The
house is all hardwood floors, has a huge backyard and a porch. There's
a raised bed in the front yard with herbs, tomatoes, peppers,
zucchini, onions and the like. There's a massive (carpeted and
finished) basement with a second bathroom, and a 2-car garage which
I'm using right now as a woodshop. It's a really great house. The room
comes with a queen-size mattress and boxspring. I have a yellow lab
puppy, he's 6 months old now, and very calm, well-behaved, and
friendly.

I have pictures of the house here:
http://joshberer.wordpress.com/2010/07/31/settled-in/

The rent is 400 a month for the room, plus utilities. The house has
wireless, which moves pretty fast. The utilities haven't been
outrageous at all, usually not over 100 a month, all told. The house
is available for move-in in the fourth week of August. My girlfriend
has been here for the summer taking Dari, she's moving to Ann Arbor
for grad school and I'm going to be there moving her in the third
week.

I don't smoke, don't really drink, don't party (at home) and I'm going
to be nutso busy with work during the year, so I'm looking for someone
in a similar position. My undergrad degree is in Arabic.

Thanks! Look forward to hearing back from you!
Cheers,
Josh Berer

1 comment:

  1. My email is Josh.Berer@gmail.com, by the way

    ReplyDelete